Experience the difference that a hands-on physical therapy approach can make at MotionWorks Physical Therapy!
- Addresses the specific tissues that are causing your pain.
- Expedites your recovery by reducing tightness and tension in scar tissue, soft tissue, and joints whether you are recovering from surgery or a particular injury.
- Helps reduce movement dysfunction when combined with the appropriate exercises, movement education, and progression to functional activities.
- Learn more about our manual therapy approach...
Your Initial Evaluation
- Consists of an extensive medical history and history of your current injury, including other types of treatment you may have tried in the past.
- Assesses your individual movement pattern and specific tests to determine the source of your pain and limited function.
Your Plan of Care
- Is tailored to your goals and timeline for return to full function.
- Includes exercises and education to help prevent your injury from happening again.
- Contains a carefully planned return to activity guided by your physical therapist to determine the correct type of exercise, as well as the intensity level appropriate for each phase of healing.
Your Treatment Team
- Starts with you and includes everyone important to you: your physician, specialist, athletic trainer, strength and conditioning coach, head coach, parents and family.
Serving Appleton, Oshkosh, Neenah and Menasha.