Cathy Murphy is the office manager at MotionWorks. Read her bio and credentials here. But if you really want to get to know Cathy, here are the top ten things you may not know about her...
10. I have water skied on show teams in central Wisconsin for 18 years.
9. I made it to state in both cross country and track in high school.
8. I am one of six siblings, and even though I am close to the middle of the pack, there is no way mathematically that I am the middle child- you do the math yourself!
7. My hidden talents are basket weaving and making ropes for water skiing.
6. I have completed a full marathon, the Twin Cities Marathon, in October of last year.
5. I am the second person in my family to have mastered the Segway, as I toured Washington Island via Segway last fall.
4. I was a cross country and track athlete for all four years at Carthage College in Kenosha, Wisconsin.
3. I was a fourth grade teacher for six years.
2. My guilty pleasure is Death by Chocolate dessert (you’ll have to “Like” us on Facebook to be granted access to this doozy of a recipe!)
1. I hiked to the bottom of the Grand Canyon to the Colorado River and back up in one day (without the assistance of any park rangers or helicopters!).
Physical Therapy ♦ Manual Therapy ♦ Spine Therapy ♦ Sports Medicine ♦ Massage Therapy ♦ Strength & Conditioning ♦ Free Injury Screenings